Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Etcetera, Etcetera.

I'm sitting at my father's computer desk watching the Graham Norton Show with Matt Smith on it. I'm an avid Doctor Who fan, so, you could call me a Whovian. David Tennant was my first Doctor and I have yet to see what people see in Christopher Eccleston. I think that's how you spell his last name. It's close enough.


I should also mention that I'm snacking on hot apple cider and saltine crackers. I try.


I also should mention that British people are great, and I really hope I'll be able to move to London. That'll be the adventure of a lifetime. 


Today, I tried to go through my first party that contained alcohol. That was a really boring experience, even with my friends. Natalie doesn't know how to throw a party, it's awfully clear. I don't drink, and all there was to do was to drink or play beer pong (Which, I suppose, it could fall under the same category, no?). Ali, Liz and I left after what I think was an hour. We went to Michael's straight after which is always a better idea than Natalie's house.


Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days.



  • Prepare enough for the midterms.
  • Improve my AP grade.
  • Get my iPod fixed.
  • Get new headphones.
  • Finish Brave New World.

No comments:

Post a Comment