Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When I look in your eyes, I tend to lose my thoughts.

I am officially sick. This is no good, really bad and horrible. When I'm sick, my mood drops to about zero happiness, and I just continuously complain, and I'm sorry to everyone that will be affected by it. I had a coughing fit at lunch today where my whole body went into shock mode and I could hardly breathe. My stomach did this weird thing where  it kind of dug into my rib cage, and after that, I felt like I was going to vomit. I had that sensation where your mouth feels like it's caving in on itself and your mouth begins to salivate a lot more than it should.


The whole reason why I went to school today was so I wouldn't fall behind in my science class, which, like I said, I don't really give a shit about anymore. I realized later that I could have just gotten all the information from the idiot girl Angela from my class. She cheats on everything, I swear. She has no dignity, considering she can't ask a question, doesn't know the answers, and has to lean over to my desk to get the answers. It's gotten to the point where I lean to over my books so she can't read it. I shouldn't have to do that, you know?


In other news, I realized today that I am already sick of my grade. This doesn't really happen until later in the year, say, around April. There are a lot of reasons why I can't tolerate people in personal situations because I do a lot of tolerating throughout the year. It's stressing.


My mother really does piss me off, quite a lot, especially when I'm sick. She always manages to push me in the wrong way. She knows I'm sick, and she's making me go to my YAPP programme. I managed to get out of it (obviously), but she kept pushing for it. My father, the violent man that he is, always threatens to punch me on the upside of the head. One day, I'm going to tell him to go for it. I don't care at this day. I'm thinking it's all the Fight Club I read. I kind of want it to hurt. I'm a little sick fiend.


Nothing happened today. Really. 



No comments:

Post a Comment