Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm gonna pull you in close, gonna wrap you up tight. Gonna play with the braids that you came in here with tonight.

Let's not even get started on how tired I am right now. I hate the world so much right now and I don't know how to explain this pure hatred. Is it pure hatred or is it just stress? I want to believe it is stress, but my inability to tolerate anyone lately wants to make me believe that it is hate. 


I'll do a quick rundown of my discontent.



  • I have no desire to speak to Rob anymore.
  • I want to cut off all social networking sites to people of my school.
  • I never want to go home anymore, I just want to stay in school.
  • I wanted to shatter my hand when I got home today. 
  • If someone tries to talk to me, I want to smack them in the face. 
  • I just want to sit in my closet and write in the dark. I realize that finding the paper could be kind of problematic.
  • Males just recently are starting to piss me off right now.
  • PMSPMSPMS. Fuck everything and fuck being a girl.
  • People ask me for answers in Spanish. Fed up.
  • I can't focus anymore.
  • I'm overworking myself and I can't stop.
I have given no time to myself anymore. Starcraft doesn't really count as a break because it requires so much strategy. Of course, I tell myself that killing Protoss and Zerg will actually make me feel better prior to opening the game, but, sometimes I end up more frustrated than I was. 

Listen to '11th Dimension' by Julian Casablancas (I love the name Julian). I wish I could embody this entire song, but I can't. I've never been that carefree. I mean, "I just nod, I've never been so good at shaking at hands." completely explains how I act toward people. If they strike me as interesting, I might actually talk to you and voila, a friendship is made (Tracy and Jenna). 

What I want to know is why I can't stop working myself. Why do I keep pumping out writing that is shit? Why do all my poems just suck? Why can I never finish a God damn story? 

Please excuse me while I just start screaming into a wall. 

Dear fat kid who crashed into me but still apologized:
Really, it is appreciated that you have manners and all, but, I still wanted to slam my fist into your face. 

Dear Angela:
Open your mouth another fucking time and I will stick my stinking sock in it.

Dear Brenna: 
You want to be friends? Great. I don't anymore.

Dear Jessica B.: 
Lay off on the make-up. You'd probably be a lot prettier without that gross stuff on your face, and that's saying something.

Dear Catherine S.: 
God, you are the definition of class A bitch. 

I just had a really bad day today, that's all. I feel like Holden Caulfield, honestly. The whole world is a bunch of phonies and nothing is innocent anymore. The purity of childhood is gone and adulthood is definitely like running off a cliff into danger. Hopefully, I won't end up in an asylum in California.

Day 09: How you hope your future will be.

Away from these people and this town I hate. 

RIP Uncle Pete. I may not have known you that well, but you'll be missed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment