Saturday, January 1, 2011

Drive faster, boy.

I wish I took that chance to see The Killers when they were playing at Jones Beach. Now they're on a hiatus, and I feel as if they'll never go back on tour. Maybe I'll get to see Brandon Flowers' solo project. He's pretty good on his own, even though if he sounds exactly like The Killers. Of course, it's not his fault because he's the singer. I take these things into consideration.


Today is New Year's Eve and it will be the first time I am not celebrating the evening with any member of my family. I will be spending it with my friends Ali, Michael and Liz. I'm really excited, but, I must sit through a dinner of 'fake' Chinese food with my Italian relatives. It's not much of a drag, but, they always ask me why I'm not eating. Quite frankly, my stomach is made of steel, but it can only process so much.


Two days ago, I found out that Rob is going out with Jenna Starr. (FUCKING BITCH). I'm actually not mad or surprised. I was actually predicting it, but, I never say anything. My reaction is not towards their relationship at all. I just particularly do not like Jenna at all. Clearly, she is a poser. She doesn't like my music, but, even I can see it. You don't just suddenly start to like music just because your friends do.


It happens to be one of the negative aspects of the marching band. Just an opinion.


I went into the city (Manhattan) last night with my Italian family. We are were tight knitted, as you can see. It was kind of embarrassing, because my family was obnoxiously loud that night. It was only because my two cousins Joel and John were drunk. Not visibly, of course, but you could tell by their actions. I hate that.


There was once this man named Terry who was once my friend, but, he ticked me off about the whole Rob thing. I don't talk to him anymore by choice. He continues to message me and has yet to get the message. He doesn't talk to the rest of my family, and that's how my family got obnoxiously loud. They think he is a pervert, which he is. I'm not going to lie about.


It came to the point where my dad jokingly said that they were going to fly out my cousin John with a butter knife to kill him. My family is way too overprotective. It makes me scared of what they're going to do when I actually do have a boyfriend.


My dad also said that I have to find someone tall, otherwise, they're going to be intimidated by my father's height, which is six foot two inches.


Meh. I really need to finish my entries before leaving the house.


Day 30: Your highs and lows of this month.


Highs: I wrote an awful lot. This month actually hasn't been too good for me.


Lows: My future car was totaled. I dropped my phone in the toilet and broke it. My AP grades plummeted. I had more mental breakdowns than I honestly would like to admit to myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment