Sunday, December 5, 2010

Whenever wherever, we're meant to be together.

I'm going out to buy Starcraft 2 soon. It's about time. I did all my homework earlier so that I could play the game all day. I have to learn how to play on my own time. This should be fun.


I'm waiting for my sickness to go away. I don't really know what I have, but it isn't a cold because it has lasted more than a week. This actually might be the marker for week three. I really hate viruses. 


Yesterday, I got obsessed with the song 'Not in Love' by Crystal Castles. It features the lead singer of The Cure in it. It's not like an incredibly epic song, but it's highly enjoyable. It gave me inspiration to write another lame poem. I feel like that the poems I write that pertain to how I actually feel at the moment are horrible. They never seem to come out the way I want them to, which, sounds weird, I know. The idea is radiant in my mind, but it never makes it to the paper.


"Battleground"


"My vacant heart tells me to change.
My horrible internal struggle.
Moral against sanity and want.


Hysterics drip from my face.
Tidal waves from my feet.
Rubble between my palms.


Immune to my tantrum.
Your presence dissipates like fog.
I do nothing,


Because I can't.


My world turned to ash,
by your bloodied hands.
Pride surging through your veins.


For,
this is what you wanted.
Now, let's have a change of pace."

No comments:

Post a Comment