Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hide from the world behind a broken frame.

Okay. I had a really interesting day. 


Today was my first day back with my sinus infection. It's really not that bad anymore, but, I am still really tired. I think the winter break will fix that. I can't wait. Christmas time happens to be one of my favourite times of the year because everyone is just so drawn together. It's not really that forced, depending on where you are and who you are with. 


Rob spoke to me for the first time in a week. (You know, of course I kept count of that because I am cool like that). I think he's started to get the notion that I'm not going to talk to him on Facebook. If you want to be friends with me, you will either talk to me in person or this friendship isn't going to work at all. You can just give up now. I don't know why people feel like they get bonus points for locating you on the Internet. That's stalking, man. I believe a person is truly your friend if you can talk to them in person without a problem and talk to them on the Internet without their personality changing at all.


The joke is that he walks really funny. When I say 'funny', I mean, it is the most bizarre walk I have ever seen in my entire life. Tracy and I described it as "The Leaning Tower of Pisa during an earthquake". He's on her bus and I said, "It's good to see you alive and kicking Tracy."


Tracy: Wait, what?
Caroline: You survived the double earthquake!
Tracy: Oh. Wait. NOW I GET IT!


(His twin brother walks the same exact way). 


I also had my Winter concert tonight. It went really well. I'm so proud of us this year. I know we never have enough time to work on the Winter concert as much as the Spring, but, it turned out really well. Excluding that random bit of silence during 'North Star to Freedom' by Soon Hee Newbold, everything went as planned. I'm looking forward to the bagel party tomorrow. 


The Hallelujah Chorus was a completely different story. I was so nervous and completely under-prepared. I almost shat myself when I was on stage. It was not a good time. I'm a master at airbowing. I learned all about it last year when I was a lowly freshman. It seems like that was such a long time ago. I can't believe that it's almost Christmas time (again).


Day 15: Your Favourite Tumblrs.


Well, I can't really answer this question.



No comments:

Post a Comment