Monday, December 13, 2010

This is surrender. To the war-torn life I've lived.

I'm currently home sick. I just came home a couple of moments ago and my mother is just realizing what an idiot she was for not letting me to go to the doctor when I asked her multiple times. Maybe people should listen to me a little more. I know what I'm talking about...most of the time.


See, yesterday, I was held hostage by my cousin James who wanted to play Starcraft 2. Little did I know I would be stuck playing the game with him for five hours straight. Never again.


The thirty day challenge is asking me to bullet my entire day, but, I did nothing. Honestly. I'm just doing this for the sake of it. I want to feel the glory of actually completing something. I can never finish these things, I swear.


Day 12: Bullet your whole day.



  • Woke up at one.
  • Went downstairs.
  • Finished the Starcraft 2 campaign.
  • Learned how to play online.
  • Ate tuna fish for lunch.
  • Went back downstairs and further isolated myself.
  • Played Starcraft 2 with my cousin James.
  • Find out that my future car was totaled today.
  • Cried over my dead 1993 Camry. 
  • Continued playing Starcraft 2 with James.
  • Ate dinner of beef and peas with rice.
  • STARCRAFT 2.
  • Logged off at 11:18.
  • Took a shower.
  • Went to bed.
Riveting, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment