Monday, December 6, 2010

"Come on, kick me again! I'm so drunk, I don't mind if you kill me."

I miss Franz Ferdinand, a lot. Anyway. This is pretty early for an entry for me, again. I have a lot of homework to do tonight, and I don't feel like I'll get around to this. I figured I'd do it now so I stay on top of everything, including my thirty day challenge. 


Today was a day of explanation, exhaustion and conversation. I have never had this much homework on a Monday night ever in my life. I don't really know how to react to it. My first one is to not do it because I'd rather be playing Starcraft 2. It's been so long since I've played a game like this that my mind has completely forgotten how to balance work and gaming all at the same time. 


Tracy and Liz found out pretty much everything...especially about the really cute/sickening boyfriend-girlfriend conversations me and Rob have had in the past. They haven't occurred recently, and I'm kind of glad. I mean, even I was sickened by the things that were coming out of my mouth. I have never called a guy adorable to his face ever.


I know I didn't notice him at the beginning, but, regardless of what people say, I think he's cute. He has really gorgeous blue eyes. (UGH. HERE COMES THE HORRIBLE WORD VOMIT!).


I walked with him to his math class today, because I was "bored". That'll be my excuse for everything these days at this rate. He then proceeded to make fun of how I sounded and how I said 'bored'. My pronunciation is so horrible, I'll need a speech pathologist or something. I have always tried very hard to fight off a New York accent because I don't think it's very pretty. It only comes out of my mouth if I become enraged. I can pronounce everything in Spanish correctly though. Isn't that funny?


I'll have to start my AP World homework now, so, let's get this challenge done.


Day 06: Write thirty interesting facts about yourself.



  1. People honestly don't believe me when I tell them I'm half Italian. 
  2. When nervous, I rip my lips apart. Like, tear at the skin on them, bite them etc. 
  3. I find writing a great vent for the stress I have on my mind.
  4. I'm a hopeless romantic, yet, I find it very hard to fall for anyone in my school.
  5. I am extremely obsessive with everything. 
  6. If something stresses me out, I try to quit it immediately.
  7. I always feel like I have to make an impression on somebody.
  8. Most of my stress stems from myself.
  9. I would love to share my ideas and writing works, but, my fear for being remembered for stupid things holds me back.
  10. I've always wanted to be in a fight. 
  11. I'm highly addicted to vitamin water, and I refuse to drink regular water because of it. 
  12. I am much closer with my father as opposed to my mother.
  13. I can't sleep in my bed without showering before it. 
  14. In addition to weird sleeping rituals, I can only get great sleep if there is music playing in the background and if I can tell myself a story, which, on good nights, leads to a dream.
  15. If my handwriting is messy, it drives me crazy and usually leads to a poor test grade. 
  16. I am too sudden with my dislike and hatred towards a band or a song.
  17. My sister and I get along strangely well, for how different we are. 
  18. The song 'Mr. Brightside' by The Killers makes me cry like a baby when I'm alone.
  19. I learned how to count music this year. I have been playing the violin for seven years.
  20. I prefer Sprite over Coca-Cola. 
  21. Pepsi doesn't even register in my mind.
  22. If I really love a band, I love everything about them. I tend to pick up their styles.
  23. I drink a lot of tea with lemongrass in it.
  24. Most of the things I own are citrus scented (Lotions, body mists, shower gels shampoo).
  25. I struggle to pay attention in school because songs stuck in my head paint vivid videos in my mind.
  26. I eavesdrop on conversations a lot more than you would think.
  27. I hate writing in pencil. Only mechanical pencils will do.
  28. The only way I can remind myself of anything is by sticking post-its all over my walls.
  29. I am training my body to work on only short amounts of sleep.
  30. I am thoroughly happy with where my life is at now.




No comments:

Post a Comment