Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Settling down, it takes time.

I had a really awesome day at the MET today in the city (Manhattan/New York City). I actually really didn't mind being alone the entire day, until it came to lunch time. That's when things started to get awkward. Of course, everyone had gotten there way before I did, so, everyone watched as I sat at an empty table, by myself. But, technically I wasn't alone because I had my iPod with me. Whoever I was listening to spent lunch with me. Or, I can pretend in my mind.


In my solitude, I spent an hour with a painting by Van Gogh and Monet. I really can't explain how good of a day I had today. I didn't have to follow a guide throughout the museum, which is always nice. I also didn't have to go with any of my friends to where they needed to be. I did everything on my own time. 


I just realized that I closed this without finishing it last night. Today is the twenty-second of December in 2010. It's the day before the last day before break. Oh man, I can't wait. I need this break more than you can ever imagine. I just want to sleep for two days. Only two.


I sat out of gym class today to write. Brenna was distracting me from it, so, I didn't write as much as I could. I should be done with this in the next half hour, I think. I'm towards the end of it. I'll post it when I end it.


I have nothing important to do in school tomorrow, except for science which is at the end of the day. My friend Katarina is getting me a unicorn pillow pet, which, I am so excited for you really have no idea. I think I'll take a nap with it in Spanish when we're playing some game. I realized this year that my teacher's really can't tell if I'm sleeping or not, so, I plan on using this to my advantage. 


This break I really want to watch the beginning of Moulin Rouge because I started watching it towards the middle. I think I'll do that over the break, after my two day hibernation.


I apologize, I just don't really feel like blogging tonight. I'm really tired. I'm probably going to go to bed soon.


Day 21: One Of Your Favourite Shows.


Doctor Who. Enough said. 


 Day 22: How Have You Changed In The Past Two Years?



  • I wear my hair differently.
  • My music style has changed.
  • I take more care in my writing.
  • I am more irritated by people than I should be.
  • I carry a tote bag around with me.
  • I read a whole lot more.






No comments:

Post a Comment