Monday, December 20, 2010

You better run, better run, faster than my bullet.

Tired, boring day. I mean, school went faster than it usually does, which is always nice. I was thinking Sunday night that this week was going to be forever because it is the week before break. So, you know.


I stayed after school thinking that there was an Inkspots meeting, but, there wasn't. My parents picked me up and we went to the art store where I usually buy all these cool patterned notebooks. I didn't get a pattern this time, but, a bright-blue cover and one with 'Keep Calm and Carry On' on the front. It's pretty rad. In addition to this, I got two new pens in purple and green, but I won't see them until Christmas. It's only another five days. I think I can do it.


It's like that, but the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' poster is in this yellowish-white. Parchment colour like. 

I'm going to the MET tomorrow with my school, I'll be gone all day. I don't really feel like I'm in school that much this week. It's just going to be so long. I'm hoping that we get stuck in traffic. I mean, I do love going to the museum and all, but, I'm tired. I just want to sleep this week. I need to get rested up for the holidays.

I really want to know if Rob's going to this party or not. I don't think he is. But, if all his friends are, you might assume that he might go. I don't know. It's conflicting.

I'm going so I can bring my relationship with Natalie to a high point and then leaving the friendship to drift. We'll end on a good note. It's a long process, but, it'll end a lot better on both sides. It's exactly what I want. 

Day 20: How important you think education is.

Honestly, in my dislike towards school, I like to pretend that it's not important. I know most of the time I sit and wonder when I'll need to use any of this. I do believe that it is important because it allows you to get a grasp of other things around you that don't necessarily pertain to what you may be learning in school.

It sort of teaches you tolerance, too. That, of which, I have not learned quite yet. 

It's a lot more than that books, though. I think it's important because it shapes you to be somewhat of a functional human being and allows you to have the mental capacity to decipher the world around you. That's always important. In a sense, it teaches you survival of the fittest, even though that should be instinct, you know?






No comments:

Post a Comment