Thursday, December 23, 2010

Don't you shiver.

God, today was a really great day. I haven't had a day like that one where I was at school for basically the entire day.  I noticed that when there is break the following day, I am automatically in a significantly better mood throughout school. I hold my head higher and I feel like I smile and laugh a lot more. I just need a break once in a while. I think that's acceptable.


Despite the fact that Gullotta yelled at me, I honestly could care less. At the time, it felt harsh, but, I'm over it. She can be so out of line sometimes. It makes me laugh thinking that I considered her one of my favourite teachers last year. How daft was I? She's getting to that age where everything that isn't done her way as an adult, it makes her angry and she'll take it out at random. It's only another two years of her. I think I can handle it.


After school, Tracy and Jenna gave Ali, Liz and I a ride over to town where we proceeded to get Starbucks (I decided to be daring and try something new. I didn't like it.), and then I walked over, with them, to the yarn store to purchase my mother's gift. I got her this cobalt blue coloured yarn. I really hope she likes it. I just have to wrap it up and everything. 


She later then drove us over to Michael's house where we had our holiday "party" and exchanged gifts. I got Crazy for You by Best Coast (Which I am listening to right now) from Tracy, 808s & Heartbreak by Kanye West from Ali.     I got Keep Calm and Carry On: Good Advice for Hard Times and a World of Warcraft game card from Michael and a unicorn pillow pet from Katarina. Seriously, my friends are great. I love them so much. (Hint: Caroline doesn't say 'love' lightly).


I'm getting ready to go to bed soon. It's Christmas Eve, and I just want it to be Christmas already.


But, I'm going to post the poem I wrote today in AP World. Also, if you remember this entry (http://theclandestinelifestyle.blogspot.com/2010/12/we-were-always-meant-to-be-zorbing.html), I came up with a title for it, and it was lame, but, I liked it. I named it "Sing for Me, Darling". It'll never leave this blog or that notebook. Jesus.


"Opposition with Myself"


'My eyes no longer burn for you.
The storm halts,
and calms the war.


How I hated myself
and prayed for atrocities.
A hypocrite in their eyes.


But, I laze.
For my time is done.
You went as you came.


Fleeting, fleeting, fleeting.


You are nothing to me.
Dirt underneath my feet.
To think that you were ever inspiriting.


To better myself,
and I rest.
I only fight for myself."


Day 23: Give pictures of five guys who are famous and you find attractive:


Alexander Kapranos:
Matthew Bellamy:


Nicholas McCarthy:



Dominic Howard:


Leonardo DiCaprio:




No comments:

Post a Comment