Sunday, December 26, 2010

If you move with me, I'll treat you right.

I can't get over how great this remix is. I can't wait until I get to see Interpol at Radio City Music Hall in February. The seventeenth to be exact. I might cry if they play 'Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down', and by 'might', I mean, WILL!


Enthusiasm, yes.


Nothing is really going to be happening in these next few days. Don't expect many updates.


My family and I just finished watching the movie Up. I have never cried so hard and so many times during a movie. Remind me later not to watch any Pixar movies with my family. I need to cry in peace. 


I figured a list of what I received for Christmas is in order.



  • UNDERWEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! from Aerie. They're all boyshorts. You know how I do.
  • Jeans
  • World of Warcraft
  • Red hoodie from American Apparel.
  • A BITCHIN BASS AND AN AMP.
  • Gum.
  • Salts from Sabon.
  • Ocean scented bar soap Sabon.
  • Nail polish.
  • Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut and Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
  • Notebooks.
  • Pens.
  • Turn on the Bright Lights by Interpol.

Day 25: Somebody who fascinates you and why.


This fascination isn't in the positive light, let me begin with that. She is in my English class and in my art class. I just feel like I see her all the time. She fascinates me because I want to know why people just like her when she is a complete bitch and asshole to everyone she meets. I don't understand how guys like her either. (Personally, I'm starting to think it's because she's loose or something). She turns on you the moment you're gone. Why would you want to be friends with that?


Day 26: What Kind of Person Attracts You.


The person can't be a complete dick to me. Likes the same music as me, but, I will make exceptions. Will put up with my intense gaming. They just have to be all around a nice person. My main priority is that you don't make fun of me for playing on my school's badminton team.


Fucking love badminton.

No comments:

Post a Comment