Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Click.

I wish I didn't have to be so angry all of the time. 


I'm currently watching I Love You, Phillip Morris, and it's the greatest movie I'm seen this year, so far. It's pretty strange, but, I love it overall. I'm waiting a bit before I watch it completely.


I spent all today just doing school work and breaking for World of Warcraft and Starcraft 2. This is clearly the life.


Day 2: Talk about piercing/tattoos, if you have any.


I only have my ear pierced. The pain was too much for me as a little kid (I had them pierced when I was in first grade) and I don't know why I would put myself through that again. It's just memory, I realize, and chances are I'm just over exaggerating it all. 


I kind of want a tattoo, but, a very small, noticeable only to me for the most part. Just on my wrist. I'm thinking either 'Glorious', 'Citizen Erased' or 'Wake Up', some of my favourite songs. I kind of want to put 'Auf Achse' on my ankle because it means 'On the road' in German. It kind of makes sense.


Day 3: Your Favourite Television Program:


Doctor Who. Hands down.



No comments:

Post a Comment