Monday, January 10, 2011

Yes, there's love if you want it, don't sound like no sonnet, my Lord.

I've been pondering this thought today and I'm starting to believe I think I might go through with it. I might start to just videolog my day. I made a thank you video for my followers on tumblr the other day and I began to think about how much I actually liked making videos. Of course, there's not much to talk about considering this is a diary blog. I also don't need my folks to find it on youtube or something. That would be bad.


I couldn't sleep last night. It wasn't necessarily my thoughts, I just couldn't sleep. I just wanted to eat pizza at three in the morning. I can't sleep on an empty stomach or on a crave. I really can't. It affected me negatively today. I took my headphones off my night table, fully functional. Actually, no, not fully functional. Only one headphone speaker works, but, it's better than nothing. All my electronics have been dying recently, it's not fun. The point is, from my front door, down my driveway and to the bus, my headphones managed to break. I had no music today and quite frankly, I was very upset. I wanted to listen to Interpol this morning, but, that didn't really come to happen. I had to listen to all the idiotic banter of my school today. It doesn't compare at all with Paul Banks voice. 


Which reminds me, I had a nightmare that the day before the Interpol concert I am going to with Tracy and Jenna, that it snowed in and we had no way to get to the concert. Basically, I just cried the entire dream. Or nightmare. I'm going to call it a nightmare because if weather ever conflicted with me seeing one of my favourite bands, I would just cry all day. You can't stop me.


I decided also that I might just buy the 160GB Classic style iPod as opposed to getting my iTouch repaired. I never thought I'd ever actually say that. It makes more sense to me now that my money sources are almost dry. I still remember the feeling when I got my iPod. I almost cried. I also remember that the first song it ever played was   a song by Green Day off of the American Idiot album. I didn't like Green Day as much as I used to at the time, so, I was pretty much infused with rage in such a short amount of time with my baby. 


Besides all of this, school was pretty good. Went fast for the most part. The only thing I'm worried about is my math test. I don't know how I did on it and this will be the exam that decides whether or not I need a math tutor or not. I like my math tutor and everything, but it makes me feel so stupid. I hate that feeling.


I'm starting to learn how to play 'The New' by Interpol on my bass. (LINK TO SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbH0mGInEFs)

And I stopped doing that celebrity challenge thing. It was too horrible. I started a new one.


Day 1: Your middle name and how you feel about it:


I like my middle name to a certain extent. I could think of a bunch of other names I'd rather have in place for there, but, I like it. It's my mother's middle name, so I share that with her. I mean, 'Marie' is pretty plain and kind of Italian. 


Can't always get what you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment