Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You see, I've forgotten if they're green or blue.

"Your eyes are the sweetest I've ever seen!" is probably my currently most favourite lyric out of all songs I know right now. It's because of Moulin Rouge, and I can tell you that honestly, without any hesitation.


I could have had a better day today, but, now that it's done, there's not much I can do about it. Tracy's been venting to me about a lot of stuff recently and I feel so bad for her. It's not even in a pity sense either, never like that. I went through the whole thing last year, and I know exactly how she feels. There are only slight differences, but, I'll try and condense it for you. 


Last year, I didn't go out much. I stayed home and gamed all day, and honestly, I had no problem with it until February. I loved staying home, and I still love staying home. As corny as it sounds, it allows me to relax and be myself without being judged by others. I love my family, most of all the time. I've stated before that my father is one of my best friends, as lame as that could sound. Without them, I honestly don't know where I'd be at this point. When my extended family and I get together, I'm in such a good mood the next two days, nothing can bring me down. Really.


My point is, it got to a point where I said, "I'm a teenager. I'm supposed to be going out and doing stupid shit. I'm supposed to be doing x y and z. I've sat in the basement on my computer for the past six months. What is going on?". I got depressed because I realized that I was doing none of this. I didn't necessarily get completely emotional about it, but, it bothered me. Now, I find myself going out all the time.


I find this a good thing, and sometimes a bad thing. If I do want to stay home, I feel rude by not going out. I don't hate going out, but, I feel as the time I had to myself is now gone. I've now shortened my going out days to Friday and Saturday and Sunday being my 'me' day, if that makes sense. I do some homework and I do whatever I want. Learn a new song on the bass, read, write.


That really wasn't condensed, at all. 


I've lost all tolerance at this point. I saw Natalie today and she was being an idiot, like always, and I faked smiled, like for Jenna. It was disgusting. I found myself making a face and rolling my eyes as I passed her. Enough is enough. I wish I didn't feel like I have to walk around hating the world, I shouldn't. I know I shouldn't. But, my outlook is so skewed, I don't know what to do.


I'm starting to think that it's because I hardly vent other than through written words. Even on there it's vague and requires thinking, but, it relieves some of it. I have only two people I can vent to with out a worry that they might go off and tell another what I said. 


I need to complain, but, I try not to.


I'm working on a new short story, I'll post it in another one because it might take up a bit of space. In that some post, I'm going to post another poem. Consider it a literature post. I think I might use a pen name instead of my own. I changed my name on my Blackberry to it, just to see if I really do like it. I decided on Jacqueline Odessa. 


Day 4: A photo of your favourite rapper:




Kanye West


Day 5: A photo of a celebrity who's hair you would like to have:


Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment