Saturday, January 1, 2011

He's a wolf in disguise. But, I can't stop staring in those evil eyes.

...That boy is a monster! I find myself gravitating towards Dominic Howard lately, as opposed to Matthew Bellamy. (I have these internal debates, you know). I saw this one video of him with this song playing and I honestly can't get over it. I'll post the link to it, maybe you'll understand it. I'm not talking down to anyone, but, if you are kind of repulsed by fandoms, then, I highly suggest that you do not click the video. 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9BzX3_6r7M

In addition to brown hair blue eyed men, I like blonde guys, too. I blame Alex Kapranos. Then again, they've also ruined my standards for men because quite frankly, nobody around here is coming to school dressed as edgy as they are.


I feel like that video is just a bank for when I need to watch the video itself. I mean, when I write I guess backwards romance short stories, I have to place a male that I know in the story. It starts out like a little play in my head, the problem is, once I sit down to write it, I can never get it to come out the way I want to. There's such a small time frame I have before I completely forget what I want to write about. 


So, thank you, all of you unaware people for being the stand-ins for my characters. You will never know who you are.


I slept over Ali's yesterday for New Year's. The first thing that happened to me in the new year was that I dropped my phone in the toilet. I win.


I've got a bit of work to do today, so, I'm going to run before people start coming over.


I also can't believe I finished a thirty day challenge. I usually give up a couple days in. I'm proud of myself...so, I'm starting another one!


Day One: A photo of your favourite band:






Franz Ferdinand! 

No comments:

Post a Comment