Saturday, January 8, 2011

How wonderful life is now you're in the world.

I'm probably going to have a Moulin Rouge marathon with myself so I have an excuse to cry at the end of the movie. I actually don't know why I feel like crying, but, it's whatever. Let me just get it over and done with so I don't have to deal with that tight knot at the back of my throat. You know, when you feel your whole face swell and heat up, and then your eyes start to burn with tears. Really uncomfortable. 


I could sit here for hours explaining the sensation working its way up to crying. I find it fascinating.


Today, or yesterday, rather, I went to the mall with my sister. Probably the stupidest thing I could have ever done. Originally, I felt bad for her because she had nothing to do, and since I was going out, I figured that the correct, older sibling move to do was to invite her. I gave her time to look around, but, in my book, if you haven't found anything you like in the store in the first five minutes, you're not going to. The store can only be so big and the women's section so tolerable. In short, she was curt and called me a bitch about the whole situation. Hell, I could have just gone to the Apple store and left, but, no, I tried to be nice. 


Never going to do that again.


I got two v-neck shirts, one in this light navy blue colour and the other one in sort of a dark mauve colour. I think mauve might be turning into my favourite colour now. I also got purple nail polish along with Brandon Flower's CD, Flamingo. The cashier at Hot Topic, the place I got it, mentioned that I have delicate hands. I'm still thinking about it. That store freaks me out just a bit, so, anything that the workers say to me always has me thinking about what else that could mean. 


I finally did my thank you video for all my followers on tumblr. It took a while and some nerves, but, I'm glad I did it. The twelfth take of it was the one I posted. TWELVE. I really hope my parents didn't think I was talking to myself. Then they'd really start thinking that I was crazy.


I have a whole lot of AP World to do tomorrow, I should probably get some sleep. I'm kind of afraid to go to sleep right now because I'm afraid I'll wake up sick. I always get sit while I'm sleeping. I don't understand it. At the hospital today, there's apparently a sickness that hit our floor and the one below it. I wasn't allowed to go into specific rooms without proper gear, so, it's not really the most reassuring thing you could hear early in your day. 


I later told Tracy and Jenna all about this. I'm glad it's only three hours though, otherwise, they'd be pushing it.


Volunteering, that is. Jenna let me borrow The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by (Going to have to look this up) Douglas Adams. I've always meant to read it. I just have to finish Brave New World and then get it back to her in a reasonable amount of time. I guess that means I get to read before bed now.


Day 8: A photo of your favourite Disney stars.


I have no favourite Disney stars. Gross.







No comments:

Post a Comment