Monday, January 3, 2011

She's got you high.

First day back to school after break. It was actually pretty nice and easy. I'm not fond of Monday's, but, this one was alright. I can't really complain at all.


I had an awesome breakfast and that usually kicks me off to an awesome day all day. You might think, "So, why don't you just have breakfast before going to school then?". It's a bit more difficult. I love my sleep just as much as I love my food, but I love sleep just a tad bit more than eating. I sleep in too late and it just never ends well because I'm rushing out the door and forgetting various things I have to do prior to leaving.


I got a ninety-five on my science test that I didn't even know about. I'm really happy about it. Science is looking better for me, now. Maybe I'll get into honours chemistry, but Michael says it's really hard. It sounds really hard and complicated. I need more honours and APs to add to my transcript. It'll give some sense of security. I just want to go to a good college for English. Is that so much to ask for? Apparently, yes, it is.


I have to study for English Thursday, and math. It seems like so much. I just want to sleep. Chinese studying and school ethics Caroline is back in session.


Day 2: A photo of a celebrity that you would marry if you had the chance.






Alex Kapranos.


Day 3: A photo of a celebrity that you would go gay/lesbian for.






Karen Gillan.

No comments:

Post a Comment