Monday, January 31, 2011

All to avail, all to no avail.

It's funny, considering I was talking about how I recognize that my musical eliteness is a detrimental characteristic to my person. 


My friend Michael and I decided to create a playlist specifically for playing when we go into instances on the game World of Warcraft. I went to take a shower during the middle of creating it because it takes my hair three hours or more to dry completely. (It's still kind of wet right now, to give you an idea of how thick my hair is).


That was a really bad idea. I just remembered how bad his music taste it. He's got some gold in that pile of trash he calls his iTunes. It's all top one-hundred, essentially. The only good music is the music I've sent him. I'm just biased, I think.


You know when you really don't like something that you're hearing and you get this strange feeling in the top of your ears? That's what I'm experiencing for the past couple of hours. I'm sorry left ear, but, I still have to be somewhat social.


I'm currently trying to drown it out with 'Auf Achse' with Franz Ferdinand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment