Monday, January 31, 2011

Sweet silence.

It's very rare for me not to be listening to anything. I am quite the music junkie, I'm afraid. I don't think it's a bad thing, most of the time. It causes me to judge people before I know them. It's mean, but I can't help it. I find that I listen to music mostly outside of my house, to block out the idiotic banter of my fellow school body. At home, it's different. I can appreciate the serenity, until my sister comes home.


Today, I realized how much of a guy I truly am. I can't help it. It's just who I am. I'm just a guy with long hair and tits, basically. I wish people saw me other than that, but, I can't do anything about it. 


Midterms ended today, finally. We're expecting more snow tomorrow night. I'm hoping for a snow day. I just hate working so much.


That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment