Saturday, January 15, 2011

A moment of love.

I have to inform you all that I really have fallen for Ewan McGrergor and that I have been pronouncing his name wrong. Phonetically, it's Yoowin. So, I suppose it's kind of like YOU WIN! But, quite frankly, Yoowin looks cooler than Youwin, just an opinion.


I'm being swamped by AP World, so, like a possibly pretentious blogger, I apologize for not updating very often. I know you all are quite fascinated with my teenage escapades. I say this with it all stained with sarcasm, of course. I've got a couple more units to do and then I have a bunch of definitions to write out. It won't be fun at all.


My future puppy was born January 14th, 2011 to a litter of ten males and three females. Thirteen puppies in one litter! That's incredible.


Yesterday and today, Ali, Liz, Michael and I (Although he wasn't here today), had a movie night. I haven't really sat down to watch movies with anyone in such a long time, so I really enjoy doing that. You wouldn't have guessed it, but, the plan for this weekend was to find a bunch of movies with Ewan McGregor in them and watch them. I guess we've sort of succeeded. Yesterday we watched Big Fish and today was Deception. I highly recommend both. 


I've also decided that Michael will be a very amusing drunk person. Well, collectively as a whole, I think we all decided that should he ever get drunk, he'd be the one on the table screaming. I've never seen him hyper due to sugar/caffeine. I didn't even know how to react, honestly.


Day 4: Write about your closest friends.


They're awesome, really. I've honestly never felt so accepted by a group of people since I met them. 


sup guise.


Day 5: Tell us your favourite three colours.


Purple, green and blue.


Day 6: Tell us your favourite season and why.


My favourite season is Spring because everything is so awfully new. It's the perfect interface between Winter and Summer and it isn't brutal in the slightest. I always take note of the air because it feels so clean and the Sun is never too harsh. I don't know, I always feel the best in Spring. Let's not take into account that my birthday is in May though. Maybe the season in which you were born, you just have a natural tendency to like it more.



No comments:

Post a Comment