Friday, January 7, 2011

You're impossible to figure out.

My day had a fantastic ending. I'm going to be sobbing on the last day of school this year. I don't want Tracy and Jenna to leave D:. It's not fair. Why do I have to be younger than them!? I told Tracy flat out that on the last day, I will latch onto her leg and not allow her to leave or go to any of her classes, or, I will go into the school records and change everything so she is not allowed to graduate until I do. Hmmph.


I possibly wrote the best DBQ essay for social studies in my entire existence. I've never felt so proud of something in my life. I wrote it and had three minutes to spare. I used seven out of the eight documents without hesitation. I'm kind of tempted to teach myself another lesson, I really understand this chapter. My teacher claims that she will go over the chapter with us eventually before midterms, but, I don't believe her. She's really noncommittal to anything. In addition to this, I found out that I don't have to beat out a sketch this weekend. I have my last sketch which is due on the eighteenth, and that'll be my last one for this art. Then, I move onto sculpture.


Tonight, I watched the BBC programme Sherlock with my friends Tracy and Jenna and their friend Kim. As always, I found it really easy to connect with Kim because we're both Chinese. I have recently discovered that there is some secret bond with all the Asians in my school and we can talk to each other as if we've known each other for years. I have to say, that show is a lot better than I originally expected. It's really entertaining and requires you to think, even if you think you aren't going to solve the mystery yourself.


I've got to volunteer at Winthrop tomorrow. I haven't been there in two weeks. Should be fun trying to get back into the sway of things.


Day 7: A photo of a celebrity you would love to trade lives with.


KAKA. I WANT TO PLAY SOCCER FOR A LIVING (SOMETIMES).

No comments:

Post a Comment