Wednesday, January 5, 2011

You will know.

"Worst Enemy"


'The parasite is myself.
It claws
and duplicates.


I want to lash out.
Destroy and asphyxiate.
But, all I can do is lie.


Hide behind my shed molt.
Dig at my flesh with chemicals.
The burn is orgasmic.


I have never experienced
such poison.
I am alive.


My strength decays.
I am my own
three capitals.'


THIS IS CURRENTLY UNTITLED AND A WORK IN PROGRESS. I KNOW SOME OF YOU PEOPLE READ MY BLOG SO I WOULD LIKE SOME FEEDBACK. DO NOT TAKE AND CLAIM AS YOUR OWN WORK.


It's also the first story I've written under my pen name.


This is so lame...but: Written by Jacqueline Odessa.


"What a quiet being." She thought, contemplating all the times she could recall him shouting in her ear, "I'm actually rather surprised to see his gob shut." She pressed a hand to her cold ear, the sounds returning again.


Now, she felt like the odd one. Sneaking into someone's house in the middle of the night. She was to be in his position, not the other way around. She dodged his traps and armed weaponry to end up on his floor in ecstasy. But, not in any sexual form at all. He didn't even know her.


She'd been dying her whole life. The optimum place to finish last was here.


Her face contorted and she began to laugh hysterically at absolutely nothing. As ridiculous as her body felt, her mind was taking a holiday. The air, which she believed, was loaded with Huxley's soma.


The sheets ruffled as her turned over on his side, his face was smashed against the pillow. She snapped back into reality, wanting to get closer. She felt as if she was viewing a zoo exhibit. Her hands grasped at the hair, groping for something, but found nothing. They followed her body's whim to stand, but, her legs were in refusal.


Feedback is really greatly appreciated. 



No comments:

Post a Comment