Sunday, September 11, 2011

tired of being alone.

I just need to get ready for bed, but I meant to blog a little bit today.

Marching band on Saturday actually went well. I thought I was going to screw up, but I kept in time. I'm just dreading when we have to play "River of Tears" and "Joy". I have no idea how to play "Joy". I should have played a mallet part, but I just really didn't want to. You can't really hear the percussion, so I'm going to use that for a crutch as long as possible. Becky hasn't noticed yet, so if she hasn't...neither have I.

Second week of junior year starts tomorrow. I'm ready for this year, I think. I already think I'm falling behind in my work, but we'll see what happens. I just have to get a routine and then I'll be set. I have to work out my books and folders though. Shuffling around for them right before Spanish sixth period is really unnerving. I'm afraid to be late for Nuzzi's class. She seems like the person who will chew you out for being the slightest late.

Eric and I texted for a little bit this evening. He's going to hype up my arrival in October and he accented his "I'll see you in October" with a smiley face. I'm probably over-analyzing it. No, not even probably, I definitely am. I hate being an over-analyzer. After Drew, I'm way more comfortable with guys, I guess. (Then again, most of the guys I do talk to are a bit nerdy).

Spenser said he's going to come out to see me in one of the marching band competitions, which is really nice. He said he might even take me to his prom, so, that's a bit crazy. We'll see what happens. I kind of doubt it, but it's whatever. I don't get to see the YAPP crew until November. It sucks so much. Maybe we can all hang out on one of the free Saturdays I have.

You know, if any of them ever answered their freaking phone.

I don't have many intentions of being tired tomorrow morning, so I will have to go to sleep now.

"Koe Wo Kikasete (声をきかせて)" by BIGBANG (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQjcJBGIFsA).

"I Need a Girl" by Taeyang (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY).

"Dawning" by Tamaryn (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlRUEEhGJV4).

I just want to comment on "Dawning". The lyrics are incredible, though repeated quite a bit. It really hits you. It might just be me. Enjoy.

I've been listening to K-Pop too much. I apologize.


No comments:

Post a Comment