Saturday, September 3, 2011

i fell for you completely.

I had a really great day at the Jersey Shore. The Seaside Heights beach was nice, unlike the beaches in New York. The sand was weird though. I'm so used to the sand being really fine and firm like the beaches down in Florida. But you can't always get what you want.

I documented most of the day. I wish I did that more. I feel like when I go to college and then for some bizarre reason I want to relive the moment, I'll regret not doing this.

It was really nice to get out into the sun instead of marinating in my basement to be as pasty and pimply as possible when school comes around. I missed Nick's birthday party for this, but how many chances am I going to have to go to the Jersey Shore with my friends?

I tried to think minimally about Drew as possible. It's so complicated. I had a dream that I was just cuddling with him in some apartment in the city, or a city. It was a really nice dream. I could smell his cologne and whatnot, but then I woke up. Felt like crap and trudged through the beginning of my day.

I don't really want to have to trudge through the beginning of my day until I eventually get over him. It might be never.

Day Three: Tracy, Jenna and Drew.

The third person being possibly very flaky and that makes me sad.

See, I told you it's complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment