Thursday, September 22, 2011

rebuild the energy.

I had to walk home today - I have three new blisters. Flip flops aren't really great walking shoes. Oops.

Today was really stressful. The only good thing about today was that my math test was moved to tomorrow, as opposed to being today. My chemistry test was supposed to be tomorrow - it was today. I finally understand significant figures though, you know, hours after the test. It's better late than never. I talked to Nuzzi and she totally understands my situation (she must have heard how my voice started to crack when I was talking to her). She said that through extra help, we can change my test grade through that. I hope so.

John said he's going to try and come to the football game on Saturday with his girlfriend Emma. I'm actually really happy for him - as I would be for all my friends in relationships. He's a good kid, whether he wants to realize it or not.

But I don't know, I'm just especially happy for him. He's grown up a lot since he was a freshman last year and just beginning as a sophomore this year.

I mean, I can't really say many of my friends have been in relationships that I could be happy for them. Trust me, I will. My friends are the greatest people around and deserve all the happiness in the world. I know I express my happiness or my excitement in strange ways, but I hope it's conveyed...

I try to smile a lot more now. I smile at people, random strangers, which I've never done before. I think this is all about my ~transformation to a ~young adult, or whatever.

Drew said it was so weird to see me not smiling. Hence why my serious face was so funny.

I never really thought I smiled so much, but I guess I have a reason to now.

More specifically, let's keep smiling because my crying face is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment