Thursday, September 29, 2011

origins.

I got my permit today! I'm so happy, you really have no idea. I was always worrying about it, when I should get it, am I too old to be getting my permit...ridiculous things like that. Now that I have it, I plan on taking Driver's Ed in the winter and then hopefully getting my Junior License when my birthday comes around. John and I always joke around about driving down to the Flea Market Montgomery this summer - if we actually did that it would be the funniest thing ever. (Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vao-IfsMROA).

I would have a four day weekend, but because of marching band, that is not the case. I had practice from twelve to five today and the same tomorrow. Although today, because of my permit-getting, I missed an hour and a half of practice just dealing with the DMV. I was going to spend today doing schoolwork just so I could free up my "break", but that still entails studying for regular school AND the PSAT.

I know I shouldn't really be blogging because of the amount of work I have to do ahead of time for Wednesday. I think my parents are going to let me go into the city on the train by myself. It would make this whole meeting up with Eric so much easier. I wish I had the courage to talk to him more online. I know I can talk to him when I go to the field, but it's kind of annoying. I usually just text him Sundays, just to see what he's up to. He never really texts me, but Andy said he was too shy to talk to me in the first place. I'm probably using this as a crutch.

But I know that when marching band is over, my friends and I are going to be spending most of our weekends in Manhattan, probably Korea Town if we don't go into Chinatown. I will ever escape my Asian roots, it seems and I am perfectly fine with it. Tiffany says she's going to get me that Taeyang poster, unf. He's the sexiest Korean I have ever seen. His abs are to die for.

As seen here:


If I could stare at this man as I went to sleep...

OKAY I AM BEING CREEPY PLEASE DON'T MIND ME BUT THIS GUY IS KJLDSFJDSLFSD.

Back to homework. Nerdom. I still have to get into that thing called college.

No comments:

Post a Comment