Monday, November 22, 2010

NYC.

I really like Interpol. They're one of my favourite groups right now. If you haven't noticed yet, the title of my posts are what I am listening to. The more you know.


I promised my other poem. So, here it is. There isn't a title for this one, either. But, it's not all about him, this time.


"(I plead, that one hears me out).


A ring of blue,
In comparison, the most iridescent brown.


I shattered,
all two hundred and six, dust,
irrelevant.
My sanity, gone.


But, I refused to let you go.


I danced like a puppet for you.
Fulfilling your every whim.
Everything you asked for.
I found myself more alienated than ever.


I find myself, 
more times than none,
into this infinite loop.
Physically sickened.


And I thought you'd be the one."

No comments:

Post a Comment