Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'd probably still adore you with your hands around my neck, or did I last time I checked.

It's Thanksgiving and I feel stupid. Like, really stupid. 


Part of me wishes that I went to a private school (No, not the local Catholic schools), but one in the city. Therefore, I would have never have met you and if I did, conversation wouldn't be so forced. 


I mean, I am a fan of talking on the Internet, text and all, but, I'd rather talk to you in person. I'm like that with a lot of people. I make exceptions, though.


Part of me wishes that I was going to the Stony Brook game this Saturday, but, I  know I can't. It's impossible for me to get there. If those are the brief moments I do get to chill with you, then, that's what I want to do. I wish it wasn't an hour away, and I didn't volunteer that day, either.


I can't say I miss the work that came with joining my school's marching band. I think I miss the experience with everyone. There's a strange energy that fluxes throughout the members, I wish I was still part of that. But, I couldn't do it. I do greatly and sincerely regret quitting. Now, I have to talk to the director and see how I can make this work next year. 


And I mean, another thing, I could get a guy to help me with my bass, right? Jesus Christ. My bass teacher fucked me over. I refuse to go back to him because he did this. I really needed help with the music, and nobody could offer it to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment