Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I made this specifically so I could rant about this.

There's this guy named Rob that I really like. I don't take that term lightly, I really don't. I really want to just hang out with him and everything, but I don't know how to do that without sounding creepy. 


Yeah, we talk, he thinks I'm hot/attractive. It's kind of weird. I feel kind of offended, but that's another post for later. 


This Friday, November 19th, 2010, I am going to my friend Ali's house for a movie night with my friends Michael and Liz. I want to go to Umberto's, it's a pizza place just down the road, for dinner. I was talking about it with Rob because he lives on the other side of town. (Generally, I phrase it as, "I'm gonna be on your side of town on _____ day!). 


He wants to meet up with me, as do I, but, my friends don't really know him that well. I'd also get really embarrassed because when he comes up to me, I literally am left speechless. I've never liked someone like this before. 


I used to like this other boy for a really long time. I gave up on him recently, and then Rob came in. I can talk to him about anything, and it's really interesting. God, he's so sweet and everything. He's got a great personality and he's a fantastic hugger. 


...And this is me being creepy. I kind of want to touch this beard thing he's got along his jawline. I've never liked facial hair, either, until I met him. 


He's Polish and Italian, but he looks more Italian, by far. He's the first guy who actually acts like a guy around me. He's taller than me (Way to step up, male gender).


Rob says he likes how I fit in his arms. 


Anonymous reader, you are dealing with a teenage girl, and I sincerely apologize. 

No comments:

Post a Comment