Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm going back to 505.

I am very tired right now to begin with, so, if this post begins to ramble or not make any sense at all, please excuse this. I want to go to sleep soon, but, I'm awake with the stress of writing my research paper on the novel The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. I had to come up with my own topic for the paper, and I've never done that before. I'm stressing over it more than I should be. I mean, my English teacher snipped off a good portion of my thesis statement, and I feel like the loss of innocence throughout the novel is more prevalent than the emotional baggage carried throughout and after the war. Just a personal opinion. If I had both, I'd have a strong paper.


Today, I saw Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part One with my friends Tracy, Ali and Jenna. I cried when Hedwig and Dobby died. It was really bad. I shouted 'No!' at the scene when he died, and the whole theatre laughed. You're not supposed to laugh at something like that! (Yes, I know they weren't laughing at Dobby dying, but at me. I couldn't help myself). 


Before the movie and for one message within the film, Rob texted me. The contents of our conversation are:


Rob: :( im so pissed right now....i just got stuck in my house instead of seeing friends
Me: Aww. D: Sneak out, yo. I'm seeing Harry Potter soon.
Rob: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck damn it
Me: I just sprinted full speed to the theatre. I'll text throughout the film.
Rob: Cool cool....im so sorry that i didnt give you a good bye hug....and i kinda need a hug right now so just expect that
Me: It's okay. I shall give you one Monday. I would have stayed the full length but my dad was going to leave without me.
Rob: Ok.....:( i really wish i could hug you right now
Me: Sneak out to the movie theatres. I will be here for the next couple of hours (I ended up sitting in front of my sister unintentionally, we came separately) FFUU!
Rob: I cant sneak out im grounded. its just gonna make things worse....ugh neeeeeed toooo huggggg yooooouuuuuu!!!
Me: You must survive one day. YOU CAN DOOO IIITTTT!
Rob: Ugh but i like hugging you so much!!! :(
Me: Make a surprise gathering and then I shall be in your presence.


Now, that I think of it. That was a really long conversation. But, he really needs to make up his mind. I can't decide whether he has yet. But, I would also like to point out the differences between the look of our sentences. I used proper punctuation and well, he didn't. It doesn't bother me, some people are much worse than he is. 


I will be going to bed after this post, for the record. I have sort of a new idea for a tattoo on my wrist. I spurred it from three hexagons on another girl's wrist on tumblr, inspired from The Resistance's album artwork (Muse).


See:








It's really cool. From that, I want to make a hexagon out of those, but I don't know how that would look yet. 


Correction: I just did, and it looks silly. So, scratch that idea.


Essentially, that was my day. I'm going to make a post about the football game/marching band suffering hour tomorrow. Suffering for them, me, I was having a bit of fun.


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment