Monday, August 1, 2011

you're beautiful.

I won't lie, this song is growing on me. I don't know if it's the song itself or the joke that goes behind it. I don't think I'll ever know.

I just finished Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening. What a story Dragon Age is! It really rivals with the lore of Warcraft which is saying a lot. I really love playing RPGs, hence why I used to roleplay so much in eighth grade. I wish someone would understand that gaming is a very strict part of my life. I'll always find time for it, regardless. When I start to like a game, rather known as addiction, it nearly corrupts my thoughts because I have horrible obsessive tendencies.

Dragon Age, a game that changes based upon your choices and dialogue with your companions and other major characters, really stunned me. The immense detail and the orchestration - it's wonderful, really. The character really came alive because they aren't just the same when you talk to them. The world is not the same like in World of Warcraft and therefore it's not as easy to become bored with it.

I mean, with characters like Morrigan and Alistair constantly bickering, it's hard not to laugh. Alistair, the bastard son of a king who proves himself in combat and shows his soft, emotional side, it's awful a guy like him in real life doesn't exist. Morrigan was just a bamf. Her spells were incredible. It might because I didn't have friendly fire, but to conjure a giant inferno and blizzard at once? Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment