Tuesday, August 30, 2011

forever.

"Forever" by Drake, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and Eminem:  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDuRoPIOBjE&ob=av3n).

My God, I've listened to so much rap this summer. I'd like to have some more rap artists in my iTunes. I'm taking suggestions. I love this song and I don't even care that it's Lebron's song. Remind me all you want about Drew, this song isn't going with him.

Every time I get like this, I want to become so incredible and fantastic. Like to the point when they can't go anywhere without hearing my name, a la Lady Gaga. But I'd rather not take her path to the top. Maybe so I can say something along the lines of "Otis" by Kanye and Jay-Z, "Last week I was in my other other Benz.". I'd like an other other Benz.

Holy Ghost! is touring in New York in the coming months. I'd like to see them, but I believe they're playing at The Bowery. I need two years added onto my person to see them.

I'm starting up my 365 blog again. I need a schedule and I like taking pictures...of myself, so why not?

My phone has a really nice camera, so I'm having fun with noticing random details of my face now.

I feel like my self-esteem is going up or something. Maybe I can stop following stophatingyourbody now.

"Wait and See" by Holy Ghost! off the self-titled album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcehYrGX8TU


No comments:

Post a Comment