Wednesday, August 31, 2011

rap music saved my life.

Did that thought just cross my mind? Yes, yes it did. It's been taking my mind off of everything lately and it's just so fantastic. I really wish I could get into some of the more underground artists, but I know that's not going to happen. Maybe I'll just go into FYE and listen to random CDs before buying them. But until then, I will be completing my Kanye West discography.

"Baby, don't worry about it. Lady, don't even think about it. You worry about the wrong things, the wrong things..."

Kanye is filling the gap in my heart that indie music cannot right now.

"Paranoid" by Kanye West featuring Mr. Hudson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irBP5FnksKc&ob=av2n

I wish I could DJ for like a radio or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment