Saturday, August 13, 2011

boys.

i'll use this as a spot to catalogue everything that just happened.

august 10 - first date.


back from the ~second date.
but i don’t think it really counted.
he had asked me to meet him in town and we were going to get ice cream and soda, but his family intruded. we chilled on a golf cart.
then we went back to our secret spot on the beach.
i’m in his contacts as caroline :)
yeah.
and he still smells nice.
i know this is a bunch of shit you don’t care about.
but it matters to me.
he almost threw my shoes into the dunes.
and he likes my freckles.
yeah.
okay.
this is when shit gets girly.
i mean, not like it already hadn’t become.
he’s the perfect midwestern boy and i must have him.
i invited him to the boardwalk bash tomorrow.
his hair is soft.
and blonde.
like it’s really blonde.
and he has a cute smile.
basically, unf EVERYTHING.
but the bad parts are:
he’s a bit homophobic (he does go to a catholic school).
and he’s a bit racist.
the weird part is that he carries a knife.
and now he calls me a big booty bitch.
and he doesn’t text real words.
the end.
august 12
drew came knocking on our door this morning.
lalalala.
meeting him at the beach now.
my dog isn’t happy.
nor does he like him that much.
but my dog is a chicken.
AUGUST 13
basically what happened
is we went to an island
and then he was like, i like u y’all
me: but u live in ohio :(((
and he held me and shit
and then i cried
for like ten minutes
i cried
no i actually sobbed
and then he wanted to dance
but i was like
dancing
wat is
and then he carried me back
and it was really dark
and yeah
and then bench time
running away from trams
and then elevator time
yeah
YEAHHHHHHHHHHH
GUESS WHO FEELS RATHER
SLUTAsTIC.
but it’s like
d00d
put that thing back in your mouth
idek
what is even happening
but yeah
that happened
and i can’t sleep
so i’m just going to tell
you
all about it
because i’m like
giggling
and shaking
and eating nervously
and i know you care 
a lot
AND FIRST KISS HAY
today we made out like you've never seen.
or actually, i'm just really painfully awkward.
idek i was groped. 
it was weird.
drew tried to grab my boobs, but i was like, hahahano.
my ass is fine.
idek.
i don't know.
i'm really not coherent at all.
it's weird to be dry humped i don't know.
like what am i supposed to do.
this isn't fun for me.
but mr erratic breath over here is having a ball.
oh well.
i've made out in a pool, underwater, in a forest, on an island and in the rain.
do i win or something?
i think i got a really good guy for my first ~romance.
and first kiss, Jesus.
he's gonna be a star, i know it.
going to the nba.
he says otherwise.
but i know he will.
and that's all i have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment