Sunday, August 21, 2011

don't try to save yourself, the circle is complete.

I'll have to sit on a story idea until it bakes long enough to find the words to be expressed. I was inspired by "Hold Your Colour" by Pendulum (find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtD1IpH5a5Q). I wish it wasn't so hard to convey, because I truly like this one. I say this about all of my story ideas...and then they just hit the bottom, never to be seen again. I don't know how I call myself a writer if I can't write a story.

I don't like the idea of being just a poet. I find it lazy and not achieving much. Poems are easy to express because when I do write poems, I write them in the heat of the moment. Of course, I do go back to edit things, but it's pure emotion. I want to be a storyteller. I want to be able to whip up a story no matter where I am and be able to entertain the masses.

Band camp is tomorrow. I remember I went to do marching band mainly because of Rob. Now that I have Drew, I don't want to go anymore.

I mean, for the sole fact that I can punch Rob, that's the only incentive.

My parents said I couldn't fly out to Ohio because they think that this is just a summer fling. I know it's a very real possibility, but I don't want to doom my relationship before it takes off. We talked for about an hour and a half tonight.

It does bother me that I can't be physically with him, just through a screen. I want to cuddle with him, that's all. It's actually wonderful that he respects my boundaries - it kind of gives me a different idea about "jocks". He's not really one, I don't think so.

I don't know. I really like kissing now.

He's really all I can think about right now. I feel so needy, pathetic. He always smelled really good. I know he only sprayed his chest with cologne. I keep smelling it everywhere. Like when I went to go call him in my room, I caught a whiff. It's random.

I remember it being really hard to hold his hand because he's so tall. Drew carried me home from Aury Island.    I just want to go back to Florida next year because he said he'll be going back again.

If he does come to New York spring break, it'll be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment