Thursday, August 25, 2011

when i hear those drums late at night, i know i'm in love.

I only get to actually chat with Drew for at a maximum of three hours. The distance between us is six-hundred thirty-three point seventy-six miles, eleven hours and thirty-three minutes by car. It used to be only a couple of feet; his family stayed in Lowenthal, just a floor above our villa.

Of course I memorized it. I'm just that person.

Drew told me, or filled me in, of what really happened when we were sharing a noodle in the pool while in Florida. I'm sure you're all familiar with what a noodle is. It's a flotation device made out of this foamy stuff and usually are really fun coloured, or at least I think so.

This noodle was a "double" noodle and therefore was thicker and big enough for two people. Yet, Drew and I were still sitting on each other.

Drew informed me that he had a boner. (I like how google accepts boner as a proper word, but I've still spelled my last name wrong). When I wasn't paying attention, he tucked it. He said there's two ways, but the other way hurts because you bend it or something. I don't remember. I was laughing too hard.

In short, I give men boners. Boners are weird.

Dry humping is weird.

I like kissing.

I like kissing a lot. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment