Wednesday, June 29, 2011

shut up and move with me, move with me, or get out of my face.

We're going to London in seven days. I'm so excited. I'm seeing Stornoway in London. My first English show! It's such a weird feeling, but here are the aesthetics of the venue. Somerset House is a museum during the day, I suppose. From what I've seen, the show looks like it's in a courtyard. It's located on the bend of the River Thames. If you can give me a cooler sounding environment, let me know.

While listening to "Techno Fan" by The Wombats, the chorus is basically my whole outlook. I never really expected to get into electronica/techno. I don't necessarily listen to techno. There are sometimes gold in the trash heap though. I can't listen to that only, though.

So I decided, my boyfriend/husband better dance with my regardless of how bad of dancers we are. Otherwise, I don't like you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment