Monday, June 20, 2011

it took ten years to realize...

We lost in the Chinatown Showdown because we didn't score enough goals. It was really upsetting because I thought we had a lot of promise, even though most of the team hadn't played at all in the past except for three people.

Here are the things I regret:

  • Not getting Andy's number.
  • Not really getting the ball.
I was so close, too. For both reasons, mind you. 

Let's be honest, Andy treats me like a girl and hasn't been a dickwad to me, which is always really nice and welcomed. The only bad thing is that I'm pretty sure he has at least five years on me and he smokes. I don't like smokers. Another bonus is that he's a halfie, too. I'm meeting all these other halfies and it makes me so happy. I don't feel like the odd one out anymore.

I've reached the point (again) that I don't care if Rob stops talking to me. It's a really good feeling, not going to lie. Every time I reach that point of mental equinox, it's so uplifting. I just had this dream where the Alaskan Bull Boon(censored because a name like that is certain to find it's way to the top searches of google) explained to me that Rob had feelings for this "gluestick". (Me: What the fuck and who the fuck is glue stick?). It turns out it was Crystal. I didn't care and I still don't care.


No comments:

Post a Comment