Friday, June 24, 2011

i still believe, it's me and you until the end of time.

Today was the last day of school today. I did so well! Excluding math, of course. I expected it. I'm no good in math to begin with. I sometimes feel like I just give up when walking into math class because I know I won't understand it, no matter how hard I try. I'm just so glad to finally be out of geometry. I'm never going to use it. I know I'm not going to be a carpenter or whatever my teacher had said. I know I'm going into the field of English and honestly, since I've had Fleming, I want to become a teacher just because I know that it is possible to be a good teacher and well-liked. Then again, I don't want to come back to high school anyway or any form of educational system as a form of employment.

My grades were:

  • Spanish - 100
  • English - 98
  • Biology/Living Environment - 91
  • Social Studies - 96 (I did better than I thought!)
  • Math - 78.
I needed to write that down somewhere. My average is a 94 (so we think). I'm so happy. My grades have shot up seven points since last year. I'm so happy in the academic field, I really am.

Then again, I always manage to screw up my romantic life and so I bring this rhetorical question:

Why is it that all my romantic interests seem to slip out of my grasp?

No comments:

Post a Comment