Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm a gypsy. Are you coming with me?

I just came back from soccer practice with my cousin Ryan and his Greek friend Pete. I today realized why I like talking to guys and being friends with them more than girls and it is ironically because they do not talk. There is just an inbred loyalty to each other and nothing needs to be said. I need that, really.

I haven't said much about the soccer tournament that we're doing in Chinatown. Well, I have been going into Chinatown around eleven with Ryan, Pete and Mark and meeting up with Kawai, Hagan and Jason at the field and practicing with them. We're going to lose and yes, it will be embarrassing, but I love the sport too much to even care what others think about me.

It's also opened many doors to conversing with the male gender because there are only two girls in the tournament. The other girl is named Caroline, too.

Everyone was asking for me last Sunday. I couldn't go. My dad wouldn't let me because I was "so sick". I felt fine, just very sweaty. I would have gotten to that stage if I had been playing that day. But my main point is that Andy was asking for me, one of the Chinese guys on the opposite team.

I'm meeeellllttttiiiiing basically.

I needed to get that down on paper before I absolutely combusted. I have some Geometry notes to scribble out.

No comments:

Post a Comment