Saturday, June 25, 2011

DVNO, four capital letters.

I've been listening to a lot of electronica and 80s alternative recently along with some dance alternative. You really don't know a good bass line until you've listened to these genres. They make me so jealous. They aren't horribly fancy, but they make me want to dance. I'm a horrible dancer so these things conflict.

I went to Tracy and Jenna's graduation today. It made me think that in two years, I will be in their position. It's a really scary thought, if you think about it. Three years and I will be going to some college (probably in another state) and living on my own. I'm glad I went, even though I embarrassed Michael the entire time there. "Think about what you're saying before you spit it out!" "NO."

I have a bit of a headache, so I will sign off.

No comments:

Post a Comment