Tuesday, June 14, 2011

i'll bring him down, down.

I'm a fan of really intricate music videos, but when they interrupt it for some soundless break point, it irritates me a lot more than it should. I don't know why. I mean, I just came to listen to a song, but now I'm listening to water  being poured into a pool.

I guess I just reasoned everything out.

Jaxson smells really bad, like he has bad breath and just an all around stink. I wanted to cuddle with him, but his stench is too strong. I'll have to give him a bath when I get home from my global regents tomorrow. Not looking forward to that. I haven't had to wake up early in a really long time and I'm sick. Not going to be fun.

Well, I'm sick, I have my period and I have finals. Someone is out to get me. I hate you progesterone. This will be my life's motto.

I'm going to go to bed now after eating some parmesean. It's just so tasty, but salty. It's not like I haven't woken up begging for water before.

I found out I have fungus in my two pinky toenails. I'm not surprised because I have the grossest feet ever. Ask anyone, really. I also have an ingrown toenail and the doctor today did some fancy thing and extracted some nail and skin hanging out beneath the nail. Now I have to put betamine on it every night after my showers.

Sorry for the lack of English vocabulary, but I'm really tired. I just needed to get this down so I know what I've been doing for the past five days. I've had no inner emotional turmoil besides the fact that my sister keeps calling Rob cute.

Well, fuck you, Catherine, why don't you go and date him yourself?

This happened at the dinner after her dance recital. I didn't even mention him.

Teenage angst, wah.

I really should sleep. But I don't want to.

I accidently kneed Preston in the balls on Friday after our chestbump. I'll be sad to see him leave, too. I later jumped through his legs and it was awesome and strange all at the same time. Preston says I now have Lady Balls.

I mean, I guess I'll never get away from being like a guy. Time to crack some skulls open.

I'm going to rock this Global Regents and I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment