Sunday, November 27, 2011

a good man x2.

Basically what happened was that Michael told me to go make amends with Natalie and I told him that if it came down to me being friends with her and not having her as a friend, I would choose to not have her as a friend.

Do I hold anything personal against her? No. We've distanced and have no common ground, therefore it is futile to stimulate something that is dying.

I had said that if Natalie is going to the social event, do not invite me, which has worked out very well. It works vice versa.

Michael says that they hate leaving one of us out, so it would be best to just reconcile. It's awkward in other situations etc etc.

I don't do that.

This post has been made to prove a point. I haven't really hung out with anyone outside of school since early October. A part of me feels like I have purposely isolated myself because of my schoolwork and lack of proper sleep. A part of me feels like I'm just lazy.

I want to go out and have fun. I want to be a teenager, dammit. I want to do stupid shit (regardless of consequences...but not in a sense where it involves the police force).

I love them, but I am bored with routine. (It's a gemini thing, apparently). I need to see the world in which I inhabit.

No comments:

Post a Comment