Tuesday, November 15, 2011

procrastination.

I miss being a carefree kid. I never realized how fast I was growing up until I got this job at Key Food. The pay isn't great, but at least it's something.

I looked at my schedule and realized that I work Monday, Tuesdays and Saturdays. I have YAPP on Wednesdays, I have kickboxing on Thursdays and early Saturday mornings, I go into Chinatown on Sunday and my only free day is Friday, which is great. Friday is usually my day. I overwork myself and I know this.

I get my first pay check the day before Black Friday, Thanksgiving (if I scheduled everything properly). Tracy and Jenna are coming home next week. I can't wait to see them. I've missed them so much (There's really no one like them and I am so privileged to have met them).

They are my best friends; that's just it. I have my others, but they are my best friends.

They have my full trust, entirely. Especially Tracy. I can't just cry and bawl my eyes out in front of anyone. If I am with a friend and I'm genuinely upset and go into some detail, I usually can hold it back just because I'm concerned about an image than my psychological well-being.

Well, Tracy over the summer, allowed me to just rant about Drew as I bawled my eyes out in her room. I can't just do that, like I said. I know she won't tell anyone, (even if she does tell Jenna, I'm okay with it).

I just want this week to be over and next week to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment