Thursday, November 10, 2011

Drew contacted me Sunday, November 6th.

I got furious; I thought he was drunk. After speaking to him for an hour or so, I realized he wasn't. It was nice to not talk to him when he was intoxicated, so I was just talking to him like I did prior to making out with him in Florida.

The conversation went like this (out of context):

Me: A lot of training and all of the burritos from Chipotle!
Drew: Haha well yeah ;)
Me: I finally got to try a small part of one...it was so fucking good.
Drew: I miss you
Me: (Part of me still misses him, leave me be): I miss you, too. It's been way too long.
Drew: I want to cu again.

Then the conversation sort of turned into us planning when he could come see me because he knows I won't be allowed to go there without him coming to New York first.

He then proceeded to call me cutie and hot. I got angry at that. I thought he was just saying this crap because he wanted nudes or something, but he didn't.

It kills me. It really does.

I know I can do better than him, personality-wise. (God dammit, he's hot though).

According to Andy, the guys in Chinatown have been asking for me through Andy.

I rocked this kid...here's the conversation.



  • YAY FOR BEING POPULAR WITH THE OPPOSITE GENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment