Thursday, November 24, 2011

in this crazy life.

I am seeing Tracy and Jenna tomorrow! I'm so excited to see them, like you don't even know. I haven't seen them in three months. It's been way too fucking long.

I got paid on Wednesday. $151.40 after taxes. They only took out about nine bucks in taxes, which really wasn't bad. Dad says that once I start making more money, they're going to smack me over the head with taxes, but until then, I still make minimum wage.

Thanksgiving was really nice today. My Italian grandparents came over and they made us chestnuts. I never had them before and they were really good. I'm not a big fan of nuts other than peanuts and cashews (even with cashews it's a stretch). Uncle Richie, Aunt Terry, Risa, Cadie and Dillan came over, too. I hadn't seen Dillan in such a long time and it was really nice to talk to him again. We got to play Starcraft and stuff; I felt like I was younger again when we used to play Might and Magic together at Ryan's. Uncle Ted and Chris came over with his girlfriend Elise. She's apparently really elusive. Everyone's been trying to meet her for the longest time and they were really happy to finally meet her.

It was a small Thanksgiving get together, but it's always really nice. No mashed potatoes, though. The turkey was good, if a bit tough to bite into. (I won't judge - those turkeys are a fucking bitch).

yo duermo ahora. mis ojos cerrarán si estoy despierto más tiempo. que malo!


yo no sé por qué yo estoy hablando en español pero ¿por qué no?


yo pensé que yo esté en La Red a las tres de la mañana pero yo estoy muy cansada ahora. yo no quiero pensar en español más tiempo. yo puedo sobre mi cama sólo...patético!


buenas noches mis amores!

No comments:

Post a Comment