Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Three rounds and a sound.

I can't tell if I'm legitimately depressed right now or if I'm just PMS'ing. Either way, it sucks.

I'm overly sensitive to everything and I just want my puppy, Jaxson. I might stay home one day just to bond with him.

Here's when I go into a little thought I've kept in my head for a while.

Personally, I think the great American image is a boy with his dog. Nothing too fancy, like an action shot or anything, but, just a boy and his dog sitting. It represents loyalty to me, essentially what America has been built on, along with nationalism and self-pride. I say this because while I was on vacation in Florida, my relatives had brought their Labradoodle, Moose, down with them. My cousin Nick was sitting in the wet sand and the sky was grey, just about to rain. Moose had sat down right beside him and it was quiet for the most part, excluding the waves across the shore.

I thought it was so incredibly powerful and the strength between them was overwhelming, and both of them are pretty small.

No comments:

Post a Comment