Friday, February 25, 2011

Groovy bass.

I can't listen to any song without it having a really sexy bass line. I'm sure you'd all understand if you started playing the bass. The bass is not a guitar. It is a bass guitar. There is such a difference. I get really offended if you call my instrument a guitar, or even worse, you call me a guitarist. It's really wrong.

I am going to blog this in short because I am extremely tired and I just need to get this off my mind.

If you take my morals into question and tell me to not to be who I am behind all your word fog, I will have pent up rage for you. Unfortunately, I'm looking at you, Michael. How dare you tell me how to act? Do not tell me not to hate because you don't like it yourself. This paragraph has been a giant 'FUCK YOU'!

But, I hope that it is understandable that it's almost impossible to hate someone you loved in the past. Or, if you're like me, planned out your whole life together. Then, it's really impossible.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment