Friday, March 18, 2011

Make me feel like the one.

I am happy to report that I have not gained a significant amount of weight from last summer to now. I just tried on my old shorts and they fit perfectly. Of course, they're a bit tight around my ass, but, I have a strangely large ass. Whatever. Can't have all the Asian features I want. I think I might have even lost weight which is strange because I've started to eat more in one period.

I'll be honest because this is my blog and I'll do what I damn well please with it. I am becoming a little more self-conscious of my body and my appearance because I now know people look at me. I wish I didn't. I wish they didn't either. Sometimes, I wish I could blend into the crowd again and be a nobody. I can't say that guys don't think I'm pretty or anything because there are two: Eric (The Poo) and Rob (The Dick).

Kind of funny that I can't really stand any of them anymore.

I started kickboxing and my anger issues have dropped to a bare minimum. There's always those spike when I feel obligated in smashing someone's face in, but, my raging is done. I'm really carefree now and I love it. I don't feel like I have to transfer out of my high school anymore.

Last Saturday, we received our puppy, Jaxson, from the breeder in Tennessee. My mother had to go down to Tennessee to pick him up while we prepared at home. By preparing at home, I mean, my sister did, my dad watched television and I went to volunteer. I've got a few pictures. They're my favourite. :)


He sleeps pretty much all day, but when he's awake, he's really playful. Jaxson's teething now and it's causing my hand and feet to be cut up and swollen. I don't mind.

My father is finally happy with my grades. I have been searching for this gratification for years now. It feels so good. I finally was able to please my father with something I had to work for.

"Keep up the ching chong work!"
I think he's finally accepted that I'm going to be an English major (Or, as I like to put it, a well-read homeless person) and not a pediatrician. I really wish I could be a doctor, but, I don't think it fits me anymore. I've volunteered in the field for the past two years and it just isn't my thing. If I can't really enjoy it for the two years that I've worked on the maternity floor, do I really think I'm going to enjoy it for the rest of my life? No!

It might just be the maternity floor. I leave and I am so set on never having children ever. Only during the week do I change my mind.

I came here to rant about how much I can't stand Rob, or how much I can't stand school or blah, blah, blah teenage angst. I can't even do that anymore. I'm so happy. My friends are great and I couldn't ask for a greater time.

I might be on a Spring high but I could care less. I'm so euphoric and whatnot. I hope this doesn't end when Marching Band kicks in along with badminton tryouts. I'm foreshadowing stress and discomfort. Let's not think of that.

I've compiled a Spring Playlist for those who stumble upon my blog. You are all welcome to listen to it!


  1. "Alcarda" - ATB - Trilogy
  2. "The Sixth Station" - Joe Hisaishi - Spirited Away
  3. "Here Comes The Summer" - The Fiery Furnaces - EP
  4. "Crayon" - Caribou - Semper Satago (A Domino Records Compilation Album)
  5. "History of Modern (Part One) - Orchestral Maneuvers in the Dark (OMD) - History of Modern
  6. "Submarine Symphonika" - The Submarines - Honeysuckle Weeks
  7. "Dakota" - Stereophonics - Decade in the Sun - Best of Stereophonics
  8. "Strange Lights" - Deerhunter - Cryptograms
  9. "L. Wells" - Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen / L. Wells (Single)
  10. "Lovers in Japan (Reign of Love) - Coldplay - Viva La Vida (Prospekt's March Edition)
Some Summer undertones. Spring is so short. It's like a prelude to Summer. Go nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment